Your shopping cart is empty!
(DTG) Direct to Garment Digital Printing. No setup costs. Full Colour Prints!
What is Direct to Garment Printing?
Direct to Garment Printing or DTG for short, is the process where by a digital inkjet printer prints your art file direct from a computer to your t-shirt garment without the use of any screens, films or setups. The ink is printed directly on top of the garment, using a light-weight water based ink which ‘stains’ the fabric with your image. The ink is a very light-weight ink and if you run your fingers across the t-shirt you would find the ink to be more of a soft touch, without really feeling much ink on the t-shirt, as opposed to a thicker screen printed style of ink.
Generally the inks found in a DTG printer have been specifically formulated to:
– Allow for washing of garments in a cold wash environment
– Excellent vibrant colour reproduction, without any “cracking of prints”
– Allow you to print onto Dark garments using a white base ink technique
– When printing onto a white garment, there is no need to lay down any
white ink, just the colour layer
In the Kornit Digital Printers the inks used are 100% non-hazardous, toxin free and adhere to high environmental standards.
Most DTG Printers also have the ability to print onto other fabrics such as Canvas Tote Bags, 80% Cotton Hoodies, Cotton Rich Fabric and White Polyester materials.
Results usually found between a white and a dark garment both printed with the same image would usually have a slight variation in colour. Generally white garments only need 1 coat of ink for printing. Where as a dark garment requires a base white coat + colour.
Personalise your own garment using the latest in technology. We use only the leader in digital printing - The Kornit. DTG is ideal for fulfilling short run orders, meaning it can print one t-shirt or 100+ custom tees without problems or wastage.
On some dark garments such as a black shirts, we usually apply two coats of white ink, so the colour image will result rich in colour.
Add Value through Garment Personalisation.
- Great for short runs
- Vibrant colours
- Fast turnaround
- Soft direct to print result
- Print onto t-shirts, fabric, hoodies
- Excellent image quality, the printer
- Can transfer ink directly onto material, allowing unlimited colours and shades to be printed.
Digital Garmnet Printing is also great for:
Why our Garment Digital Inks are different.
The inks used in our Garment Printer provides better colour density and improves colour quality. The inks bind to provide a chemical solution as part of its Wet-on-Wet solution. Maintaining high durability and wash fastness, superior digital textile solutions. Perfect for the Fashion Industry, Clothing Labels and Promotional Companies.
Direct to Garment Digital Printing is great for the fashion industry, printing on dark garments. Providing a smooth base for CMYK printing and allowing a great hand-feel.
Direct to Garment Printed Photo Samples
Some of the great applications for DTG printing include:
– Perfect for fashion clothing labels looking to print complex full colour t-shirt graphics and designs
– Digital t-shirt sampling/testing for big sized print runs
– Ability to turn around t-shirts printed fast
– Able to print a cost effective t-shirt as low as 1 (one off t-shirts)
– Perfect for music band t-shirts wanting to explore/offer unique t-shirts prints to fans
– Printing small business uniforms, promotional events or corporate clothing
There is no doubt the introduction of digital to garment printing has changed the way customers print t-shirts. The no setup costs, unlimited colours and its flexibility has made DTG printing a future player in printing.
If you have any questions or need any more information about DTG t-shirt printing, please contact us for assistance.
In four simple installments available instantly at checkout
Choose payment method
4 x fortnightly instalments
Use your existing debit or credit card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight forward!
All you need is:
To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms